Buyer’s Wanted – Let Me Find Your Dream Home – Free Service!
Below are features every prospective home buyer must consider.
- Does the Style of the house matter?
- What size of home do I need?
- How many bathrooms do I need? How many would I like to have?
- How many square feet?
- Does the age of the house matter?
- What sort of lot would I like? (Small yard, fenced, garage, patio/deck, etc.)
- How many bedrooms do I need? How many would I like to have?
Special features are less important than the basics, however, most home owners have at least a few they’re not willing to compromise on.
- Do I have pets to consider?
- What features are important in your new house? (air conditioning, Fireplace, Playroom, Basement, Dining room, Workshop, etc.)
- Do I have special medical conditions that require certain accommodations?
Your budget will help to determine what features you are looking for when considering your home.
- How much can I afford to spend?
- Am I willing to do any renovations?
Some home buyers are disposed to compromise on location, and for others location is everything.
- What general area or community do I want to live?
- Are schools a factor?
- Am I willing to commute a large distance to work?
- Is public transportation important?
- Which amenities should be close by? (Grocery store, park, airport, etc.)